Mazatlan Heavyweight Blanket - 5'x 7'
- HEAVY BLANKET: Heavy 4-pound Blanket Designed in Colorful Mexican Mazatlan Trade Blanket style.
- DIAMOND PATTERN: Vivid colors complement an intricate loom-woven diamond pattern with fringed ends.
- DESIGNS: Inspired by mid 19th century tribal weaving patterns combined with Spanish Missionary designs.
- MEASUREMENT: Measures approximately 5 ft x 7 ft. Ideal decorative bedspread, tapestry, yoga blanket, or throw.
- WOVEN: Woven on a traditional hand loom from thick acrylic spun yarn.
This amazing work of textile art will bring beautiful color and rustic southwest style to your home or office. Hand woven from heavy acrylic spun yarn.
Size: This king size blanket with a measurement of 5' x 7'
Weight: This heavy blanket weighs 4 pounds.
Multi Uses: This blanket not only looks amazing, it is completely usable as a warm bed blanket, table cloth, or wall tapestry.
Please allow some color and lighting variation due to monitor display and photography lighting.
These items are not Indian produced, an Indian product or the product of a particular Indian, Indian Tribe or Indian Arts and Crafts Organization as defined by 25 USC, 305 et seq.