Rio Bravo Serape Style Blanket Handwoven 57" x 74"
- SERAPE STRIPE PATTERN: Heavy Throw Blanket in Classic Mexican Serape Stripe Pattern.
- EXTRA DURABILITY: Hand Woven From Colorful Acrylic over a Poly-Blend Warp for Extra Durability.
- LARGE & STAIN RESISTANT: Measures 57 inches x 74 inches. Hypoallergenic & Stain Resistant.
- COLOR: Eight Traditional color patterns available.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Ideal Twin Bedspread, Wall Tapestry, Throw Blanket, or Yoga Mat.
- Check out the matching Duffel Bag
El Paso Design Serape falsa Blanket:
Beautiful hand woven falsa blanket designed with classic serape stripe pattern. Features white tassels on ends of blanket. Hand crafted from heavy acrylic yarn. See matching Duffel Bag at www.amazon.com/dp/B014E8XPLO
Size: This large serape blanket Measures 57 in x 74 in.
Weight: Weighs 3.4 pounds.
Hand Crafted: Hand crafted from heavy acrylic yarn.
Washing and Care:
When used as a decoration, such as a wall tapestry, curtain, or cut-and-sew project, we recommend dry cleaning. This keeps the blanket colors and fibers looking fresh and new over a long time. When used for yoga, bedding, or general comfort, we recommend machine washing in cold and hang-to-dry. This will soften up the blanket while maintaining its bright vivid colors and crisp weave. Tumble drying may be hard on the fibers over time, so we recommend hang-dry for best longevity.
These items are not Indian produced, an Indian product or the product of a particular Indian, Indian Tribe or Indian Arts and Crafts Organization as defined by 25 USC, 305 et seq.
So if you are looking for a beautiful Ideal Twin Bedspread, Wall Tapestry, Throw Blanket, or Yoga Mat, Get this one now!